My Vision

My vision is to create a healthier world...One person at a time!

Friday, June 12, 2015

My Friday Favorites!

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! It's suppose to be rainy in good ole WV, so it looks like an indoor weekend for my family!  What are you guys up to?

I am a creature of habit so there are many things that I like and continue to use/eat DAILY! Here are some of my favorites....


I can't get enough EGGS!! I could eat them morning, noon and night! My most favorite breakfast is eggs, steel cut oats with peanut butter and blueberries!!  OMG soooo very good! I feel a little cranky when I don't get to start my day off with the plateful of yumminess!!



My next favorite that I ABSOLUTELY can't live without is my butterfinger shakeo! It helps with my energy and allows me to kick butt and take names! It is my very favorite meal of the day!  Butterfinger in a cup, what gets better than that??????

Right, now my favorite fitness program is T25.  Really anything with Shaun T as my coach, I love, but T25 is my thing this month.  I am currently in the Gamma phase.  Lord have mercy it is challenging! I guess that is what I really love about it...everyday I have to fight to get through it!  It leaves me feeling so accomplished afterward!



Finally, I am into baking these days.  Taking yummy classics and putting a healthy spin on them.  This weekend is my kiddos dad's birthday. He loves rhubarb strawberry pie.  I made this from scratch, but used whole wheat flour instead of while all purpose flour.  It's funny I love baking but I rarely indulge in my masterpieces...especially this one...Ruhubard is GROSS!! It sure did turn out pretty!! If you are interested in the recipe, comment below and I'll send it to you!

What are some of your favorite things you enjoy on a daily basis???


No comments:

Post a Comment