My Vision

My vision is to create a healthier world...One person at a time!

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Lend A Helping Hand

This is slightly off my usual health and fitness topic, but is equally as important to me!  The wonderful company that I represent as a health and fitness coach, Beachbody, is offering a promotion on the P90 challenge pack.  The wonderful thing about this promotion, and the reason why I am so proud to represent it, is that for every challenge pack purchased during the month of October, $5 is donated to the Wounded Warriors Project!

If you are like many, me included, who have loved ones that are currently serving our country, have been injured in the line of duty serving and protecting our freedom, you understand the importance of such a project. The vision of this project is to foster a new generation of well-adjusted and successful wounded warriors. It's sole purpose is to raise awareness and ask for our assistance in reaching the needs of the injured soldiers, and to provide unique programs and services to meet their individual needs.

This project offers programs that heal the mind, body and soul of these warriors.  They are constantly adding and evolving new programs that empower these men and women to take control back of their lives!  I can't begin to express the gratitude I have for this cause!  It's very comforting knowing that my friends and family members who are serving, have some place they can go and heal after being in such mentally, emotionally and physically traumatic situations!

This program only survives through the help of the community, every penny counts, every penny makes a difference.  Please considering visiting http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/  and giving a small contribution as a thank you to these extraordinary human beings, who risk it all so that we may live safely and free.  If you are interested in changing your life, getting healthy, fit or maybe lose a few unwanted pounds while changing the life of a solider, please message about the P90 challenge pack. I would love to help you reach goals!

You can visit my website for more details on the program at beachbodycoach.com/cassiebush

No comments:

Post a Comment